Tuesday, November 27, 2007

As promised....

I thought I would just write a quick little note. We made it home from Fresno on Sunday evening, taking about 6 hours to return home, due to traffic. It was an exhausting trip. There is no real "good" way to get there (except maybe be plane). The drive does take you through some of the many landscapes of California: the city, the mountains, the high dessert (really out in the middle of nowhere), and the large San Joaquin Valley. Anyway, we made it home and headed back to work on Monday, which was a real drag after a 4 day weekend! It looks like our clinic has exploded Christmas, with numerous Christmas trees, wreaths, signage, AND XM Satellite radio Christmas music. I was about puking by the end of the day, and I like Christmas music! I have to say that it has been especially hard getting into Christmas when it is in the 70s and sunny everyday. I don't even have to put a coat on! I realized that my parents will be here 3 weeks from Thursday and I am freaking out, because I have so many things to do! Cleaning, as always, and making everything "mommy ready" will take a lot of time, plus getting all of the baking done! I'm sure it will get done quickly and be here as soon as I know it. I was able to manage to get my little Christmas tree up and it looks really cute. I was hoping for a small real one, and we may get one yet-we'll have to see! Anyway, here are some pictures of Peterson's gardeners (or are they?) that we took this weekend! Have a great week everybody!

No comments: