Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A good start to the week

I hope everyone is having a good week. We are off to a good start here in Riverside. I've had a good week at work and haven't been too crazy. I had some extra time today, as one of my one on one patients didn't show up. She was a stroke patient that I just started working with last week. Anyway, she and her daughter didn't show up, which I thought was kind of strange. I was excited, because I got to catch up on my paperwork. Later, I find out that the patient has passed away! I felt horrible! It's so crazy how people can be in therapy one week doing well and then dead the next! Well, hopefully the week will continue to go well. I am anticipating a weekend of heavy cooking and baking to gear up for the big Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Desi and Matt said...

I check the local paper online about everyday to see if any of my former patients have passed away. A few former patients have died but not a current patient. What a downer.