Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bring on the turkey!

We're all ready to take off on our 4 day weekend in the morning! I just have to pack my clothes. I think we will be leaving around 6:30 or 7:00 to beat most of the bad traffic. We had a ton of goodies at work today-pumpkin pie from Coco's (absolutely the best and I don't even like pumpkin pie!), fresh rolls, free water, among other goodies. Too bad it was slow all day! Our cancel list was huge-it was 2-3 pages! I was happy because I got to catch up on a lot of work, which was much needed. I only have to finish up a few evals, which I might do tonight or in the car. I have to do one on the computer (the baby eval), as none of our forms matched it. So, I will just design my own.
I think I will try to switch out my closet tonight, as I have to pack some warmer clothing for central California. It is only going to be in the low 60s! That sounds cold, believe it or not!
Congratulations to Ryan and Julie on the presentation of their new daughter Sophia in Columbia! She is absolutely precious! Good luck with the rest of the process and return home safely (and soon!)

No comments: