Saturday, November 17, 2007

A quick note....

I just thought I would put up a quick note before I write a longer one for the week. I have a lot of things to do this weekend to get ready for our trip and Thanksgiving. Here's a short list:
  • Go to Gottschalk's across town to pick up some make-up that I'm out of and look for a new outfit for the holiday. While I'm there, I will hit up Trader Joe's, because we only have one here in town and it is way over there. I have to get some pie crusts there because they have the best ones!
  • Take the Malibu in for an oil change and check up. With us making a big trip, it has to be running well!
  • Grocery shop for and bake a few Thanksgiving treats (pies, bread/rolls, and salads)

In addition to those things for the holiday, I also have a few other things on my list work related. I found out that I have to do a peds eval on Monday, which is horrible, because I am clueless! I can deal with an ordinary toe walker, but this is a full-out delayed milestone event! I am not sure how old the kiddo is, so I guess I will have to do a crash course in peds!

I would also like to swap some of my very warm weather clothes out for moderate temperature clothes in my dresser and closet. Even though we've had temps in the 70s and 80s this week, I think I am past tank tops and can take out a few more long sleeve things.

This with all of our normal weekend things-grocery shopping, Wal-Mart or Target run, charts and Nick would like to do some hiking-this sounds like a regular work week! Maybe the weekends should be 5 days and the work week should be 2! Plus-there is a Christmas sale at the Joann Fabric Superstore that I would like to check out and it ends today! Aarharh!

More later!!!

No comments: