Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kind of sad...

Well, today we have had the last of the "evil" winds and we have had warm temperatures. It was actually hot when I was out at lunch and when I left work at 7, it felt like a warm summer evening. Very bizarre. I heard this morning that the number of people who have had to evacuate their homes is 900,000-that's a huge number. Nick was telling that two of the fires were started by arsonists. He also told me that the cops up in San Bernadino arrested a man who was trying to start another fire up there. Pretty sick. Anyway, we continue to be safe here, but the fires up toward the mountains continue to rage. I'm happy that we were just up there for our anniversary, because, now, the roads are closed to get up to Big Bear.
Only 2 days left in the work week! I feel like I have a decent chance of being caught up by the end of the week! That's always a great feeling. =)

No comments: