Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back to normal...sort of

Well, the storm has come and went. This evening, we dropped my parents off at the airport in Palm Springs for their flight back to cold Minnesota. Perhaps I will blog about our Christmas tomorrow or this weekend. I am too tired as of now due to a crazy work schedule and a long day. Only one day left of work this week tomorrow (7-4). This weekend, we are planning on doing some tent camping at 29 Palms, California, near Joshua Tree National Park. Nick's parents are rolling in there in a rented RV for the weekend, and we are planning to camp in a tent on the same site. It will be a cold night, but I will haul some of my Minnesota gear out from the closet. Next week, I will have the same schedule-Monday afternoon off and Tuesday off with working 8-7 on Wednesday and Thursday. The following week should calm down, as the schedule is back to normal! One good thing about the holidays being over! I will write more later and post some pictures!

No comments: