Monday, May 12, 2008

New house pics are here!

Hello everyone! No big news to report for this week. Another uneventful week and weekend. We did have the home inspection this morning, which the house passed with flying colors. While he was doing the inspection, I took some measurements for carpeting and paint, but after 5 minutes of that, we decided we would have a professional come out and measure and give us an estimate. We wouldn't necessarily have to use that company. So, that is what we will do. Being in the house again made me realize how much I hate the flooring on the first floor (we will be replacing it, but not right away) and how much I hate the paint, which will be changing right away. Anyway, here are the photos, starting with a copy of the front. Enjoy!














4 comments:

Desi and Matt said...

I'm with ya on the paint and flooring! We bought our house with some crazy/nasty paint jobs, too. We're slowly getting everything painted!
~Desi

Mel said...

Wow...that paint is, um....interesting! What's that in the backyard with the stairs leading up to it??


At least it's only paint. My house had/has wallpaper in all 4 bedrooms, and the entire downstairs living/dining room. I've got it off of three of the bedrooms. I HATE wallpaper.


Mel (Desi's nosy sister)

Kristi said...

Wallpaper is the pits. My mom LOVES wallpaper, but thankfully, there is only crazy paint in this house. The thing in the backyard is an unattached deck. It will be nice to have that in addition to the patio.

Jason said...

The house is cute! I am sure you will have all kinds of good ideas for changing the paint colors...the planning is the fun part, the actual painting is the bad part!