Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Checking In

I thought I would write a quick post tonight. I don't have much to report or say!
This past weekend we had our eye exams. I needed one correction in my R eye contact and Nick needs a new prescription altogether for his glasses. He didn't find any frames he liked, so he may do some shopping around!
Sunday we purchased most everything we need for our upstairs bathroom tiling project. We found some nice white/blue tile that will look really nice in our extra bathroom upstairs. I guess the plan is to do that this coming weekend (if it's not too hot!)
Other than that, we've been watching the Olympics, best we can, like everyone else. The coverage goes until so late, that I usually can't stay up to see the things I want! Last night when I went to bed at 10:30, I had barely seen any gymnastics! I just catch what I can!
Work continues to go well. Everyone is carrying their weight, which is good. Starting next week and all through September, we will have someone on vacation all the time, so it's going to be a long month and a half. I am enjoying working on my lymphadema patients and I am going to be attending a continuing ed class in Oakland on vertigo in September.
We haven't had any bad heat, but still the summer is a long season. We have another a month and a half! It's hard to believe that everyone is heading back to school soon! That's all for now!

No comments: