Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Blahs

March has been a fairly uneventful month for us here. My time has mostly been spent relaxing and working on a quilt panel for a friend (see photos below). I just sent it off today, which was nice (Congrats Brandi and Steve!). We also have been paying off some debt with a portion of our tax return as well choosing a tile for the downstairs (we finally have a winner!). That project will be starting within a few weeks, whenever the tile comes in. Work has continued to be busy, but the pressure has decreased as two of our aides FINALLY passed their license exam for physical therapy assistants. That, and another therapist will be starting in a couple of weeks has really helped things at work. This week is only one of three days, which is exciting, as I am leaving Thursday for cold MN (of course, the cold comes when I am going to be there) for Lisa's wedding. I am really excited to see everyone and have some fun celebrating. That's all for now! I can't believe we are already looking at April! Time sure does fly!


No comments: