Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two years down...

Today Nick and I celebrated our second anniversary. I took today and yesterday off from work and we've been doing some work around the house and enjoying our new baby girl, Sierra. The largest conquest of the weekend was that we repainted the kitchen (see photos). It went surprisingly well. The colors are really bright, but we are ready for some it. I also bought a new light fixture for the dining area. I saw it at Lowe's for $110, but got it at the Habitat for Humanity Store for a steal. The price said $30, but they were having a 50% off sale, so I got it for $15! Can you believe it?!?!? We will get that up next weekend, and I'll be very happy. Nick took the last week off in October to tile the bathroom in our master. I will then have my to-do list for the year done. We are also going to be tiling the entire downstairs, but we're not setting any time frames on that! We had a nice day today, had lunch at BJs, which was really good. Enjoy the photos!




1 comment:

Desi and Matt said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you enjoyed your days off.