Thursday, July 17, 2008

Left Hanging....

Today was a challenging day at work, as I came in at 8 and found out one of the therapists who gave her month's notice when I was on vacation, decided not to come into work anymore. I was pretty surprised she did this, as she was pretty responsible and thought of us (as co-workers) most of the time. As my boss said, she didn't hurt me by doing this, she hurt you guys.
So now-we have to completely scramble to cover all her patients, which is not always an easy task, as she did wound care and lymphadema. This now makes me the most senior therapist on my side of the gym, which is fine, but it would have been nice to have a couple more weeks to transition into the role.
It's going to be busy, but I think my boss has given me enough help to deal with it! Hopefully I can work off those five pounds I gained on vacation!

No comments: