Sunday, June 8, 2008

The work continues...

Nothing much new here this week. We have continued to work on the house and to get it clean for us to move into. We will start moving things in this week with most of the large stuff going in on Saturday or Sunday. Our carpet will not be installed for another couple of weeks, but we are able to be patient and wait for it (this also gives us a little more time for painting.) Our appliances will be delivered tomorrow, which is also exciting. Today the jungle gym was dismantled and hauled off by Paul, a co-worker, who will take it to his house for his two kids. They will have a lot of fun on that, as it really has everything on it!
The only other thing that has happened this week is that I've been battling a moderate cold. I was at the doctor's on Wednesday, and asked for a strep test, just in case. It was negative, but they still gave my a z-pack script, which of course, I didn't fill. I have been able to catch up on my of my rest and am beginning to feel a little bit more like myself. I hope it continues, because I really don't have any more time to fight being sick.
I have only one more week of work before we have another full-time therapist on our team, which will be nice. My hours will also change to having only two late nights, which will be nice. We will be doing a "blitz" of evals on Thursday, as we have been booking people a month out (who are not ASAPs). It will be nice to catch up, but we will have a lot of paperwork!
Have a good week everyone!

No comments: